March 28 - May 2, 2017Tuesday, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Location: The Conflict Center, 4140 Tejon Street, Denver, CO
Parenting Classes Denver
Smart Parenting Styles and Discipline
Learn parenting tips for discipline that helps not hurts.
(6 Week Series)
Learn practical skills with a unique experiential focus, that will help you improve your relationship with your children. Too much or too little discipline? Learn skills and parenting tips for discipline that helps not hurts. Determine whose problem it is before you discipline. We know that families that solve problems, build relationships.
This six class session discusses topics such as, Parenting with the end in mind, Choices and the “v” of Love, Effective Decision Making, What to do when your kids drive you crazy: Emotional intelligence and anger management strategies, Goals of youth misbehavior and family skill building.
Parents biggest frustrations with their teen:
- Mood swings
- Left over mess/untidiness/not picking up
- Time spent on the computer
- Not talking/silent treatment
- Being told that their teen never wants to see them again
- Being told “I hate you”
- Defiant behavior/power struggles
- Expecting the worst
On completing of the Smart Paring course, you know parenting tips for discipline that helps not hurts:
- Cooperative children
- Children who promote agreement instead of fighting
- Children with strong self-esteem
- Children who seek appropriate behavior goals
- A family that communicates and expresses feelings in a healthy, productive manner.
- Encouraged families who support each other.
Sign up today for our next Smart Parenting session. (303) 433-4983
Register Today! $180 per person