Transforming Anger and Conflict into Allies
June 5 - July 10, 2017Monday, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Location: The Conflict Center, 4140 Tejon Street, Denver, CO
Anger Management Classes Denver
Encountering anger and conflict is a daily part of the human experience. Whether at home, in the workplace, or in general life, don’t allow anger and conflict to detract from the quality of your life. Instead our anger management classes are opportunities to learn new skills to solve problems and build relationships.
“I have learned a lot about myself and my conflict styles and I am determined to change, to define myself as a better person and address conflict in the healthiest way possible. “
. . . .Past Participant of Anger Management Classes Denver
We offer classes for Adults and Youth 11-18, see below for more information.
Strategies for Adults
Transforming Anger And Conflict Into Your Allies
(6 Sessions for conflict and anger management classes Denver)*
Six weeks can change your life
Are you challenged by a co-worker, interactions in public, or by family relationships? Do anger or conflict detract from your quality of life? Do you wish you could manage them differently? Register Now
- Do you struggle to control anger?
- Are you frustrated with the negative aftermath of anger?
- Do you ‘blow up’ (either verbally or physically) when angered?
- Do you have a history of fighting, either with family, co-workers, or friends?
- Do you struggle with finding healthy compromise during a conflict?
If any of the above questions sound familiar, then this class may be for you! We offer Anger Management Classes in Denver on a routine basis.
We provide realistic alternatives to arguing and fighting. The skills we teach help you cool down, manage stress, and learn how conflict can be a force for positive change. Our mix of Anger Management and Conflict Management skills can help you work through defensiveness and build shared understanding with your partner, child or cranky neighbor. In the end you can find mutually satisfactory solutions to sources of conflict.
Our 6-week format allows you to share your experiences in each two-hour class and leave with practical skills you can use in everyday interactions. Between classes you can reflect on the skills you’ve learned, practice using them in your daily interactions, and bring back your experience to consult with our highly trained instructors.
If this sounds right for you, call (303) 433-4983 for more information.
Your abilities will be transformed as you:
- Find ways to cool down when angry
- Identify your feelings and needs when you’re angry
- Discover realistic alternatives to arguing and fighting
- Recognize personal anger triggers
- Identify your conflict styles
- Explore ways to problem solve using the 6-step method
- Effectively negotiate with others to get needs met
PRICE: $180 per person for a full 6 week series.
* This series is preventative in nature. These classes are not designed for adults that have been convicted of multiple offenses or that have an extensive history of physical violence. If you have questions about whether these classes are appropriate for you or for your clients, please contact The Conflict Center @ 303-433-4983.