Ron Ludwig, BA
- Received his Bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Colorado at Denver.
- Completed a leadership training program with Center for Creative Leadership in Colorado Springs.
- Gained teaching and training experience through instructing a class on Non-profit Management and Accounting at Metro State College of Denver.
- Performed trainings in non-profit accounting for various leadership programs.
- Has received training and attended conferences on Social Norming.
- Presented on The Conflict Center’s Social Norms Anti-Bullying Campaign at the Colorado Council of Mediators 2006 Fall Conference.
- Has provided accounting and business management services to both small business and non-profits since 1980 ;
- Served on the board of low income housing development and several non-profits and church organizations ;
- Demonstrated cultural competency and has worked with diverse populations ;
- Trained in restorative justice in schools