Ronnie Weiss, MSW
Manager of Resource Development
- Earned a Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Maryland.
- Has extensive experience in the non-profit arena that includes working for the United Way of Central Maryland and acting as director of the Gateway Battered Women’s Shelter in Colorado.
- Has held a number of leadership positions, including acting as co-chair of the Colorado Domestic Violence Coalition.
- Helped pass Colorado legislation to set up a system for perpetrator treatment standards.
- Has 24 years of grant writing experience.
- Demonstrated cultural competency and has worked with diverse populations.
- Trained in restorative justice in schools.