Addressing Conflict & Anger Effectively
Whether at home, in the workplace, or in daily routines, don’t allow anger and conflict to detract from the quality of your life. Instead, our classes are opportunities to learn positive communication skills, and to solve problems and build relationships.
The skills we teach help you cool down, manage stress, and learn how conflict can be a force for positive change. We teach you to work through defensiveness and build a shared understanding with people in all facets of your life. In the end, you can find mutually satisfactory solutions to sources of conflict.
This course gives you the space to reflect on the skills you’ve learned, practice using them in your daily interactions, and bring back your experience to consult with our highly trained instructors. We keep our classes small with 8-12 participants in each class. We believe that you learn as much from your instructor as you do from your peers.
Your abilities will be transformed as you:
- Find ways to cool down when angry
- Identify your feelings and needs when you’re angry
- Discover realistic alternatives to arguing and fighting
- Recognize personal anger triggers
- Identify your conflict styles
- Explore ways to problem solve using the 6-step method
- Effectively negotiate with others to get needs metThis Ad
Classes occurs virtually on:
October 16 from 9:00am – 1:00pm MT
October 23 from 9:00am – 1:00pm MT
October 30 from 9:00am – 1:00pm MT
We don’t want finances to be a barrier for taking our courses. A 50% discount is automatically applied for anyone who receives some form of government or social assistance (marked during registration).
Not sure if this applies to you? Register for the class and mark “Set up a payment plan” during checkout and we’ll contact you. We ask for a $50 downpayment on the first class, and for full payment by the third class.
If you have additional questions about payment, please contact Collin Heng-Patton at 303.865.5621 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* It is your responsibility to ensure this class qualifies for a court-ordered anger management class.