Restorative Practices Program
Take a Restorative Practices workshop.
101 – January 31
201 – February 28
301 – March 28
Our Approach to Restorative Practices:
Shifting from punitive discipline to restorative practices requires changes
in school values, culture and the behavior of a school. Our approach and
strategies focus on building skills within a school and reshaping the culture
where restorative practices are being implemented.
In all of TCC’s strategies, we place a high value on results.
In our work with schools we expect to see positive increase in:
• The awareness of restorative practices for school leaders and staff.
• The capacity of school leaders to implement programs and policies
that promote restorative practices.
• The capacity of school leaders and staff to build infrastructure and
implement restorative practices.
• The capacity of schools to measure their progress on discipline
• The school’s capacity to sustain and restorative practices.
If you are interest in learning more about The Conflict Center’s Restorative Practice work, please contact Shelby Demby at (303) 433-4983 or at email@example.com.