Train the Trainer: I’m interested in becoming an instructor. How do I get started?
The Conflict Center is seeking members of the community to add to our pool of highly qualified instructors! We are looking for individuals who share our values of inclusiveness, relationship building, peaceful conflict and anger management.
At The Conflict Center, we are committed to diversity in our workplace and are also seeking individuals who reflect the diverse populations we serve. Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working with both adults and youth in a variety of settings, has daytime availability/flexible schedule, and who is interested in having a long-term working relationship with TCC.
Contract instructors complete a yearly consultant agreement with The Conflict Center and accept assignments as desired, based on TCC’s training needs. To stay active in our contract pool, we ask that you accept at least two instructor opportunities (classes or workshops) per year.
We have currently closed our application process. Current instructors have been interviewed and will attend the following training sessions:
“Train the Trainer” on Saturday, March 4, 9am-4pm
Specialty training according to program involvement:
- Sunday, March 5, 9:00am: Restorative Parenting
- Monday, March 6, 9:00am: Adult Skill-Building
- Wednesday, March 8, 9:00am: Restorative Practices
- Thursday, March 9, 9:00am: Rethinking Conflict
- Friday, March 10, 9:00am: Social Norming
If you are interested in becoming an instructor and would like to be notified when the application process opens again, please contact the Training Manager at: email@example.com.
Our Instructors Receive…
● hands-on training and support
● educational opportunities
● meaningful work
● personal growth
● connections with amazing people
● opportunities to acquire new skills
● the benefit of working in a wonderfully positive work environment!